Other Documents and References
From the SEMAT workshops
Other related references
- Funding opportunity from Microsoft with goals relevant to SEMAT: Microsoft SEIF Awards
- Ivar Jacobson, Pan Wei Ng, and Ian Spence. Enough of processes – Lets do practices. Journal of Object Technology, 6(6):41-67, 2007.
- Philippe Kruchten. A conceptual model of software development. In Software project management with OpenUP, draft of April 2007.
- Watts S. Humphrey. Why teams need operational processes. November 2009.
- Watts S. Humphrey. The software quality challenge. Journal of Defense Software Engineering, June 2008.
- Alan W. Brown and John A. McDermin. The art and science of software architecture. In European Conference on Software Architectures, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 4758:237-256, 2007.
- Barry Boehm and Apurva Jain. An initial theory of value-based software engineering.In Biffl et al. (eds.), Value-based Software Engineering, Springer, 2005.
- The EA-MDE project: Evaluating Success/Failure Factors of MDE in Industry. Reference person: Jon Whittle.
- Geert Bellekens. The Modelling method.
- Capers Jones. Errors and omissions in software historical data: separating fact from fiction.
- Tom Gilb. Undergraduate basics for systems engineering.
- Tom Gilb. A conceptual glossary for systems engineering.
- Capers Jones. Scoring and evaluating software methods, practices, and results.
- Capers Jones. Analyzing the tools of software engineering.
- Capers Jones. Software quality in 2010: A survey of the state of the art.
- Capers Jones. A short history of the cost per defect metric. 5 May 2009.
- Alistair Cockburn. Keynote presentation at AGILE 2009.
- Alistair Cockburn. Foundations for Software Engineering.
- Alistair Cockburn. Software engineering in the 21st century presentation.
- Alistair Cockburn. From Agile Development to the New Software Engineering.
- Capers Jones. Position paper: Critical problems in software engineering. 22 December 2009.
- Dines Bjørner. From domains to requirements. In Concurrency, Graphs and Models, pp. 278-300, 2008.
- Dines Bjørner. The Triptych process model — Process assessment and improvement. From a seminar at Tokyo University in Honour of Kouichi Kishida’s 70th Anniversary, 2006.
- Daniel Jackson. A direct path to dependable software Communications of the ACM, 52(4), 2009.